- Queries should focus very narrowly on Saint John and the surrounding area.
- Queries should also be submitted to NBGS Inc. in order to achieve the greatest exposure.
- The query should be short and precise and deal with one problem at a time.
- Provide enough detail to explain your problem but be concise as possible
- Do not give a full family history.
- It is better to submit additional queries rather than cover more than one problem in a query.
- Include your name and mailing address and, if you have an email, include that as well.
- Your mailing address is important as not everyone who might reply has email.
- Capitalize all surnames. This is especially important to distinguish female married/maiden names from given middle names.
- You should always check your spelling before submitting the query
- If queries are submitted by email it is preferable to do so on a separate attachment.
- If queries are submitted by mail it is preferable they are typed. If not typed they should be printed and not written in cursive so as to be as legible as possible.
Queries can be e-mailed to
|or mailed directly to:
PO Box 2423
125 Rothesay Avenue
Saint John, NB E2L 3V9