George Hayward published more than 20 books containing census, marriage and cemetery records, and family histories. He also contributed several articles to genealogical journals, spoke at a number of genealogical meetings and conferences, and taught a non-credit course at the University of New Brunswick on compiling and publishing a family history. The following material is made available to family historians courtesy of the author. It is his wish that researchers everywhere have access to the fruits of his many years of research. NBGS acknowledges George Hayward's great contributions to New Brunswick genealogy and extends a sincere thank-you for his generosity.
Each of the publications listed below contains an index; we combined them into a master index, which shows information under the following headings:
SURNAME, GIVEN NAMES DOCUMENT PAGE(S)
"DOCUMENT" shows the abbreviated titles of the publications shown below.
The master index contains over 102,000 entries, split into alphabetical sections.
If you spot an error, report it using our Support
page and provide a few details.
- Descendants of Daniel Smith, Loyalist, and his wife Ruth Fitch
- Descendants of Benjamin & Sarah Lovely
- Descendants of Matthew Phillips of New York
- Francis Drake, Loyalist
- Hatfields of Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, 1783-2016
- Haywards of Sunbury & Carleton Counties, NB
- Henry (Burnham) Holmes & his Burnham and O'Brien Ancestors
- History of Queens Co., N.B. by E. Stone Wiggins, LL.D.
- Israel Kinney, his Children and their Families by E.W. Bell
- Joseph and Joan (Codner) Bubar and Some of Their Descendants, 1645-1998
- Descendants of Louis (Boulier) Belyea and Antje Konninck
NO CAR CEMS
- Northern Carleton County Cemeteries Vol. 1
- Peter & Lucretia (Handy) Clinch and Some of their Descendants
- Pioneer Families of Carleton County
- Shaws of New Brunswick and Maine With Roots in Massachusetts and England 1518-2004
- The Descendants of Stephen and Lydia (McGee) Orser
- Tapleys of Sunbury County, New Brunswick
- The Connollys of Carleton County, N.B.
- The Nevers Family - Revised 2006
- William and Ann (Hayward) Boone and Some of their Descendants 1766-1999
- William and Elizabeth (Fones) Hallett and Some of their Descendants 1616-1994
page updated Sep 2021