VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN NBGS
NBGS is always looking for volunteers for various projects and positions. You do not need to live in New Brunswick to join our team.
Please contact us
if you would like more information.
We need your help!
- Do you have accounting experience? We need someone to become the next treasurer of the Provincial Society.
- Leadership opportunities at both the Branch and Provincial levels. There are empty director’s seats to fill in some of our branches and empty officer’s seats at the Provincial level. Zoom allows for active participation from anywhere! See the About Us page to for the locations of the vacancies.
- Don't want to jump right in to a leadership role? We are looking for people to serve on committees. Give us a helping hand to share the workload. Let us know what areas interest you.
- Obituaries Project indexers required – Using local on-line publications, we are creating a database of obituaries. Access to the on-line newspaper site provided.
- Do you have transcriptions, family history or ancestral report you’d like to add to our website?
- Do you have a genealogy-related presentation you would like to share at one or more of our branch meetings?
Future projects – What resources would you like to see on the website? And how can you help make that happen?
page updated Sep 2021