Charlotte Branch is based in St Stephen New Brunswick and its coverage includes all of Charlotte County and parts of York County.
Jason Gaudet, President
2 Maxwell Road
Canal, Charlotte Co., NB
Charlotte Branch meets on the second Saturday of March, June, September and December at 1:30 pm. Meetings are held at the St. Croix Public Library, 11 King Street, St. Stephen, NB. For further information on Charlotte Branch meetings, activities, and special events, please refer to the Events page. The general public is welcome to attend.
The 2019 meeting schedule is as follows:
- March 9, Saturday - AGM - St. Croix Library in St. Stephen @ 1:30pm
- June 8, Saturday - Magaguadavic Place in St. George @ 1:30pm
- September 14, Saturday - St. Andrews
- November 9, Saturday - St. Croix Library in St. Stephen @ 1:30pm
- December 14, Saturday - "Holiday Event" (location to be determined)
The 2018 membership fees are;
Dual $10.00 per branch (Please specify additional branches)
(US members please pay in US funds). Please complete the Membership Application Form and submit it, along with your dues, to the above branch mailing address.
Publications for sale by Charlotte Branch are available on the Store Link.
Charlotte Branch does not offer individual research services at this time.