Members are invited to submit descendant reports for any New Brunswick family, in “register” format. This is an opportunity to share your research with other members and to expand our collective knowledge of New Brunswick families and their many connections.
The descendant report indexes have been combined into a master index showing the following:
SURNAME GIVEN NAMES DOCUMENT PAGE
"DOCUMENT" shows the abbreviated titles of the various reports and contains links to the appropriate reports.
The master index has been split into alphabetical sections; click on a letter to search.
If you spot an error go to Support
and send us the details.
A few reports do not have indexes and are not included in the master index. Clicking on the short name of each report will take you directly to the report.
- Descendants of Louis (Boulier) Belyea and Antje Konninck
- William and Ann (Hayward) Boone and Some of their Descendants 1766-1999
- Joseph and Joan (Codner) Bubar and Some of Their Descendants, 1645-1998
- Descendants of William Cassidy (Cassidy Lake, NB)
- Peter & Lucretia (Handy) Clinch and Some of their Descendants
- The Connollys of Carleton County, N.B.
- Francis Drake, Loyalist
- William and Elizabeth (Fones) Hallett and Some of their Descendants 1616-1994
- Hatfields of Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, 1783-2016
- Haywards of Sunbury & Carleton Counties, NB
- Henry (Burnham) Holmes & his Burnham and O'Brien Ancestors
- Descendants of Samuel (1790 – 1862) and Elizabeth (1784 – 1862) Irwin
- Israel Kinney, his Children and their Families by E.W. Bell
LASKEY - Descendants of Robert Laskey of Marblehead, Massachusetts
- Descendants of Benjamin & Sarah Lovely
- Descendants of Duncan MacRae (McGraw) UEL (1720 - New Brunswick 1783 - ?) Born - Argyll, Scotland
- Some Descendants of Peter McDougald and Hannah Wright
- Descendants of Sgt. Gregor McKinnon UEL (1749-1837) husband to Jane Sharpe
- Descendants of Pvt Neil McRae UEL (1755-1834) husband to Mary Edwards
- The Nevers Family - Revised 2006
- The Descendants of Stephen and Lydia (McGee) Orser
PERKINS - Descendants of Azariah Perkins (2 Nov 1744, buried 30 Jan 1825)
- Descendants of Matthew Phillips of New York
- Descendants of Sgt. Duncan Robertson UEL (1756 - 1825)
- Descendants of William Sharp(e) (1740-1828) husband to Sarah Farrington
- Shaws of New Brunswick and Maine With Roots in Massachusetts and England 1518-2004
- Descendants of Daniel Smith, Loyalist, and his wife Ruth Fitch
SPRAGG - Descendants of Edward Spragg - abt 1616 in Upwey, Dorset, UK to 10 Mar 1687 in Hempstead, Nassau Co., NY, USA
STEYNMETS - Descendants of Casparus Johannes Steynmets of New Amsterdam (New York) (1610 - 1702)
STYMEST-J - Descendants of Jasper Stymest UEL United Empire Loyalist From Long Island, New York to Parrtown
STYMIEST-B-CHRIS - Descendants of Benjamin Christoffel Stymiest UEL United Empire Loyalist From Long Island
STYMIEST-B-GERR - Descendants of Benjamin Gerrit Stymiest (Benjamin Jr) UEL United Empire Loyalist
- Tapleys of Sunbury County, New Brunswick
- James Wetmore (1727-1798) son of Rev James Wetmore of New York
- Timothy Wetmore (1737-1820) son of Rev James Wetmore of New York
WISHART - Descendants of Lt. William Wishart, Sr UEL (1743 - 1787) husband to Charlotte Taylor
- John Yerxa (1751-1828)